Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire offers a free, confidential and quality-accredited advice service for anyone over 50, their families and carers.
If you live in Coventry and are over 18 with a physical health condition and/or dementia we can also support you.
How can you help me?
• You can talk to one of our trained and experienced information and advice officers.
• We also stock a wide range of free information guides and leaflets written for the benefit of older people.
• Home visits or community venue visits can sometimes be arranged.
• You can also download advice guides, information leaflets and factsheets on the Age UK website.
What can you help me with?
• Welfare benefits – entitlement/enquiries and filling in forms
• Housing options
• Help at home
• Care options
• Wills, power of attorney
• Money matters
• Help you to navigate the social care system