Warwickshire Rural Community Council (WRCC) helps and encourages people living in rural areas to develop their communities.
By aiding locally led and run projects we also hope to strengthen social ties within Warwickshire's villages and small towns. Our mission is to enable the development of sustainable and self-reliant rural communities. We offer advice information and grant support to help start projects in your community.
Our close links with statutory and voluntary bodies puts you in touch with other groups or individuals with similar problems or goals.
We also maintain a close association with local government in the county both directly with individual parish and district councils as well as the County Council itself but also through the Warwickshire and West Midlands Association of Local Councils.
We have defined our seven key services as:
- Providing information and advice Motivating and supporting rural communities to undertake activities
- Advocating on behalf of rural communities
- Attending and playing a part in local partnerships
- Networking liaison with and influencing service providers
- Promoting social inclusion
- Celebrating the achievements of rural communities.