Infiniti Care is a Domicillary Care Agency based in Coventry. We provide care in Coventry, Nuneaton and the surrounding areas. The core values of the organisation are:
- To put the needs of Service Users first at all times.
- To deliver a high-quality service which benefits the lives of individuals in the local community.
- To be responsive and flexible in our ability to deliver care.
- To provide equitable care to all Service Users no matter their background, ethnicity, culture, gender, or needs.
- To respect the dignity and privacy of Service Users at all times.
- To value the work of staff members and support their personal development.
- To provide a flexible, efficient and high-quality value for money Domiciliary Care and support service to the benefit of the local area.
- To deliver care in line with legislation and best practice guidance, including the Care Act 2014, Mental Health Act 2007, Mental Capacity Act 2005, and other relevant legislation.
- To establish clear and robust safeguarding procedures and policies which protect every Service User from discrimination, physical and mental harm, and a reduction in wellbeing.
As part of this, we will aim to safeguard the privacy of Service Users and promote care which maintains personal independence.
We pride ourselves on delivering high quality care with tailored Care Packages to meet the specific needs and wishes of the customer. Our office has full disabled access, with disabled parking.
Please feel free to telephone or e-mail for a free confidential consultation.