TO ACCESS OUR SERVICES
We are a major provider of quality assured advice and information in the Rugby area.
We give people the knowledge and confidence they need to find their way forward - whoever they are and whatever their problem. We aim to improve the policies and practices that affect people's lives. We offer confidential advice online over the phone and in person for free and we have advice-lines operating between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday and you can email us at email@example.com for advice.
Please see www.brancab.org.uk for more details.
- Carry out casework for debt or other money management issues
- Carry out casework for welfare benefits appeals
- Give support to people with Initial Universal Credit claims via the Universal Credit Help to Claim line.
- Give advice to carer's and MS suffers and their family members
- Help people complete welfare benefits claim forms such as Personal Independence Payment over the telephone.
- Give advice regarding any energy issue.
For frontline workers in Warwickshire one of the best ways of contacting us to refer a service user is via the LAW Referral System. If you are not already registered on the system all you need to do us contact us to request the necessary link.
Advice-line numbers are as follows: Local Adviceline (Bedworth Rugby and Nuneaton): Freephone 0808 250 5715 - Monday to Friday - 9.00am-5.00pm
Universal Credit Help To Claim Line: 0800 144 8444 Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
The citizens advice Rugby office is situated at First Floor, Chestnut House, 32 North Street, Rugby, CV21 2AG - We operate a drop in service on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 10am - 2pm. There is easy wheelchair access for this location.