Short term support is designed to help you with a specific issue. We work with you to prevent, reduce or delay the need for longer term support. We can provide up to 12 sessions. You may not need that and that’s ok. If you think you will need more support we can talk with you about how you could access that.
In simple terms this service could be for you if you are 18 or over and:
- things are a bit chaotic at the moment
- you are doing risky things that make people worry for your safety
- you are facing something challenging such as the loss of someone close to you, or eviction
- you are involved with the criminal justice system
- you’ve stopped connecting with your usual support services
- you are going through something else that our partners at Warwickshire think we can help you with.