The aim of Wellbeing for Warwickshire is to provide a more streamlined and ‘joined-up’ support service that can meet a number of needs in a way, and a time and a place, that suits people best. For ease of use, the service has a single phone number 0800 616171 and a single website address www.wellbeingforwarwickshire.org.uk and these are available for Warwickshire residents 24/7, 365 days a year.
Our services include:
- Free, safe and anonymous mental wellbeing counselling support, delivered digitally by Qwell. This includes online messaging, community support, bookeda and drop-in chats, personal development tools and therapeutic content. Available for Warwickshire residents aged 16+.
- One-to-one in-person support for anyone experiencing a time of emotional distress. Wellbeing practitioners will offer up to eight sessions to help identify and address the causes of distress, support the individual by offering a listening ear, relevant information and signposting and practical probelm solving.
- Community Links, provided by KeyRing, offering one-to-one support to help individuals engage in their local community. Our team will work with the individual for up to six sessions to help them make a plan, build their confidence and access and engage in their local communty.
- Drop-in hubs across the county, available for Warwickshire residents aged 18+. Wellbeing for Warwickshire hubs are friendly spaces and they provide social support in a café type environment. Each location provides two three-hour sessions a week. Go to https://wellbeingforwarwickshire.org.uk/locations-across-warwickshire/ to look at locations and opening hours.
- Courses, learning and workshops from the Recovery and Wellbeing Academy, available free of charge to Coventry and Warwickshire residents.
- The Dimensions of Health and Wellbeing tool, providing self-care information to support adults, children and young people in Coventry and Warwickshire. It is available 24/7 and creates a Dimensions report which provides information about self-care, local services and support.
- A low-level helpline (0800 616171) available 24/7, 365 days a year to both Coventry and Warwickshire residents. Friendly and compassionate call handlers are trained and ready to help individuals who are feeling low, anxious or stressed, in emotional distress with nowehre else to turn, caring for another but finding it difficult to cope, looking for information and advice regarding their mental health, or socially isolated and wanting to connect with others. The helpline team will direct individuals to parts of the Wellbeing for Warwickshire service that suits them best, or on to other support services.
- Information about mental health, allowing individuals to learn more about mental health conditions and research ways for coping with them.